Re: [pyrnet] Funny Story about Walking off leash

Mark, This is only my opinion so please take it for what it is. We looked
into getting a Bernese Mountain Dog, (also a Leonbergers) and they are
beautiful dogs! It just seemed all the visits to breeders, and calling my vet
and asking his opinion, plus all the other investigating, reading books,
online info. we decided on a Pyr again.. The main reason was our two young
boys. We couldnt ask for a better dog,when we had our second son we had 1
young rescue female ,and a male ( he had to be put down due to a brain
tumor). And she was wonderful, thinking no way another dog could be this
great it must be her, we got our  third Pyr another male from a breeder here
in Michigan. He is the best hotwheel ramp in the world! lol Again we have
another wonderful family dog. We are now on our third and she is also
wonderful.Believe me no one knows better than myself about all the work the
Pyr takes! We have a barker,a marker, and a jumper! I cant tell you how many
times I have said this is my last Pyr! But I keep going back to this
wonderful dog.I can rest at night when my husband is gone on business and we
are alone,because I have three wonderful Pyrs cuddling with us but also
willing to protect thier family no matter what it takes. This is just my
opinion. Thanks for listening. Julie