[pyrnet] Wisconsin

Thanks for the offer Jan.......but I would NOT share.  Only get to enjoy
Kringles about 4 times a year.....and I am like a big, bad dog.  I tend to
stand over it and snarl and snap at anyone who gets too close.  I am 5 foot
nothing and am married to a man who is about 6'4 and goes 220# and even he
is very afraid to get too near me and my Kringle.

Yes, they do make an almond kringle.  It is my second choice if I can't find
pecan.  But is quite expensive to order any of them over the
internet.....seem to remember something like $18 with shipping, as opposed
to about $5 in a grocery store.  Maybe could make a buck or two selling them
to people along our route of travel coming back from Wisconsin.  By the way
they do freeze quite nicely.

Caryl