[pyrnet] Neutering and weight

Hey everyone!

Got a couple of questions for ya'll...

1)  Bear is 14 mos and I have absolutely no plans of breeding him, he's an
inside only dog and I want to know .....  should I go ahead and have him
neutered?

2)  What about the separation anxiety I've read about with dogs his age
losing "a part(s)" of themselves?

3)  Bear is 94 lbs and fluctuates six or so pounds either way when he's
weighed at the vets each week...is that normal for an "intact" male?

4)  Will the weight fluctuation not be as bad if he's separated from his
"part(s)?"

5)  I know of a pyr that is 160lbs...isn't that way overweight for a female
pyr?  I've read they should be between 120 ~ 140lbs.

All knowledge appreciated.  Ya'll have a great night,

Bridget, Bear and Princess
Alabama Gulf Coast
kaiser4@gulftel.com