Re: [pyrnet] Funny Story about Walking off leash

On 22 Mar 2001, at 14:16, Mark_Harrison@colliers.com wrote:

> Thanks for all your comments confirming
> what I had read (along with my experience with Guinness) that they are
> a leash dog and I have some final decision making to do.  I love it!!
> Guinness had Nick trained!!!

Mark,
What a priceless, belly laughing story! A much better learning
experience for you, than all of us on the list telling you.  I'm glad no
harm came to Guinness and Nick will soon learn that Guinness at
5 months is starting to mature and develop selective hearing and a
mind of his own!

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico