Re: [pyrnet] Funny Story about Walking off leash

That is a funny one :-) I am so impressed that you are
taking the time to learn about the breeds in which you
are interested instead of just going on looks alone or
what one person tells you about an individual dog.
Bernese are a terrific breed too.I would love to have
one someday and in fact, I am a lurker on Berner-L,
the email list.

I think that you will be a happy dog owner no matter
what breed you choose because you are going in to it
with your eyes open.

Bets,

Katie

=====