Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Dear Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose,

I have to be honest.  When we leave casper we don't say anything special.  I
was told by the behaviorist not to make a big deal about coming and going, so
I do not.  It would not be fair to have him sit and stay when I left because
he is supposed to hold a stay.  i do ask him to sit and give him a treat and
then I leave, but he is smart and knows what is going on.  The good news is
that he settles down pretty quickly now.

Thanks for asking.

Lisa