Re(2): Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
> It would not be fair to have him sit and stay when I left because
>he is supposed to hold a stay.
Sorry, Lisa, I'd never suggest doing that when you are leaving. In our
case, the idea was to get Ivy to respond quickly and reliably to the
commands, so that when we are out with her, and she begins to freak out
because someone is coming along the path, I can put her on command and
this will relieve her anxiety. She seems to be just fine when we leave her
and Paddington at home. We don't crate them and have never had any problem
with the two of them in the house. That is very different from Casper's
separation anxiety. What you're doing seems to be working well for
you--probably the intensive training is at least partly responsible for
the improvements in his behavior.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose