Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

Oh Terry, come on!  You have a right to your opinion, but then you call
everyone else irresponsible?  There are 6 million animals put to death in
this country every year due to over population.  Sure there are lots of
reasons for over population and why people let  it occur.  The fact
remains, the easiest way to control it is not to have animals reproduce.
Are you going to tell me that it is a money making venture for Vets, and
that's whay it is done?
Your fears about "maleness" is your hang-up and you have the right to
express your views, but don't pencil other people in as being
irresponsible.  Secondly, can I assume your ok with vasectomies for dogs,
if people want to pay the extra money to have that done?  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka