[pyrnet] P.S. RE: 160lb female

Hey, Cindy!

Yep, she is really 160lbs.  They weigh all the dogs before they see them at
David's ofc.   Even though Bear only gets a bath every Friday he's stilled
weighed.

Ya'll are right about them looking heavier than they are.  Some have
inaccurately guessed Bear's weight at about or over 120lbs.   I laugh and
tell them that just his "fluff and stuff" and that he's only @98lbs on
average.  He's almost 32" tall and he really just looks a lot bigger than he
is.  No matter, he's still Mommy's lap dog.

I really appreciate all the feedback on the neutering issue.  And I do hope
that the owner of the 160lbs female helps her lose some of that weight.

Have a great weekend,

Bridget
Alabama Gulf Coast
kaiser4@gulftel.com