Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

HELLO! Lets think of all the dogs that arent put down,hit by
cars,etc.etc.Because we have our dogs neutured. Some ( well most ) consider
this a responsible dog owner to have this procedure done. If we can help stop
the wandering, and all the unwanted animals then I say great! I think we were
given bigger IQS than dogs for a reason, and that is to help care for them.
Maybe its not your dogs parts your worried about.