Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

Personally, I think that I'm more grounded in reality then most.

Karen

Having the distinct pleasure of knowing Karen personally, I can
surely attest to this fact. And, from my personal experience with
many people, over many years, the only men that I've known that
were against neutering a male dog (but had no problem spaying
their females, BTW) were those that were not secure in their
manhood. This is, of course, only my personal experience and is
merely my opinion. As I have yet to meet you, Terry, I can in no
way say if this is true of you or not, so don't take it
personally.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com