Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

In a message dated 3/24/01 8:04:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<< BTW) But, to respond to you in a
 serious manner, Terry, spend a couple of years doing Rescue, and
 I mean actively involved in Rescue, and see what you think, the >>
Again: This is the result of irresponsible PEOPLE, who refuse to control
their animals! These types of people will always be with us, that is the
reality of it. Your involvement with rescue is certainly commendable. It also
reinforces my statements concerning lazy/irresponsible humans who own
animals. My Jasper, is sadly not breeding material, and he will never be
bred. He will never be mutilated either.

Terry