Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

In a message dated 3/25/01 10:39:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mapleway@iolinc.net writes:

<< But since "everyone" never will be and accidents happen, that's the big
reason for spay/neuter.  Then there's the health benefits which are true, you
know them but seem not to acknowledge them.  I'm just stating what I see. >>

Then you did not read my entire post, as I specifically addressed diagnosed
medical reasons for neutering, and I agree with them.

Terry