Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

In a message dated 3/25/01 10:39:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mapleway@iolinc.net writes:

<<  Now come my questions.  How is it your stepmother guaranteed that all of
her pet puppies were never bred?  Please, I'm being serious.  I also may have
missed a message but how do you feel about spaying?
     I'm waiting to hear back and expect that I may be "in for it".

 Chrissy >>

You are inadvertently helping to make my point. You are willing to sell a dog
to a family for profit, as long as this family has to continually rely upon
you as a source for any future dogs. Is that correct?

Regarding spaying, I have already discussed this with Cindy, in a previous
post. A vasectomy is not a mutilation as far as I am concerned.

Terry