Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

Yes well, people will say anything now won't they Terry?
Remember, there are irresponsible people out there that will say
or do just about anything to justify their positions. Check with
the USDA re the truth or myth of coydogs. You may very well find
that this "professional hunter" is mistaken.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com