Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

In a message dated 3/25/01 10:39:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mapleway@iolinc.net writes:

<< They do defend against these animals but if a coyote or whatever is in
heat an un-neutered male LGD will breed with it >>

Actually I have met someone who is a "Professional Predator Eliminator." This
guy has a lifetime of experience, and is quite willing to share it with
anyone who is interested. He maintains that the "The Myth of Coydogs," is
just that, a myth. This is according to a professional hunter, and his
(unspecified) scientific sources. At least that is what he told me and
several other people when I asked him about coydogs. I kid you not!!!

Terry