Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

In a message dated 3/25/01 11:43:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mapleway@iolinc.net writes:

<<  I mean preventing them before they happen.

 Chrissy

Chrissy;

In an earlier post on this issue, one of the ladies equated this to a lady
having her breasts removed as simply a preventive measure, without any
specific medical diagnosis of breast cancer, or without any family history of
it. What do you think about that?

Before I purchased my Pyr I spoke with several breeders, including one who is
prominently mentioned in "The New Complete Great Pyrenees." This lady does
not subscribe to the "Preventative Measures," theory, and neither do I.

Terry