Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

<snip> including the Berger des Pyrenees (the little herder dog ), who pound for pound is as ferocious a guardian as any Pyr. <snip>

Joe

If not MORE ferocious! My Pyr Shep (Berger des Pyrenees) keeps the Pyrs in line around here. There is absolutely NO running allowed in this house, according to Flopsy! And, forget anyone coming in the door! The Pyrs will greet visitors, Flopsy reserves judgement for later! <vbg>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com