Re: [pyrnet] World Steering Committee Spam

> Do any of the rest of the folks on the Pyrnet list or any other list for
that
> matter continue to get the daily Spam email from the World Steering
Committee
> via Eddy Van Eck with its multilevel marketing proposals?  I had hoped
that a
> quite complaint to a few folks could stop this abuse via the Internet.
So
> far it has not been successful.  In all honesty, any legitimate function
this
> group may have had is being hurt severely by this action.  I would hope
that
> if some folks on the Steering Committee were victims as well that they
would
> publicly separate themselves from this shabby practice.  Otherwise we are
> left with nothing else but to consider their involvement equally
culpable.
> JMHO.
Joe -- you seem to have all the luck.  No, I haven't received any SPAM from
the World Steering Committee, but on earthlink there is a special "spam
filter" (or so they say).  I agree with you -- such practices are abusive
to an otherwise good system.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziff