RE: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

 In general, what has been the case with those of you who have had your dogs
> neutered after 14 months of age?

We neutered our oldest male at the age of 3 years (we were showing him up
until then).  He's become a wonderful companion dog, although he still
doesn't like other males.  We haven't had a bit of problem with "separation
anxiety" or anything like that with this boy.  Apart from him now
developing more, obtaining a good weight, and calming down, he hasn't
appeared to notice any parts missing.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyre