Re: [pyrnet] World Steering Committee Spam

Joe I have already dealt with this problem on behalf of other people and I have just sent another message to the World Steer Group  re the spamming of you, Kerry and obviously other people.  Eddy Van Eck may be part of this Group but this is something he is doing himself and using his own mailing list of people from his list for last World Conference but it reflects badly on all.  Please let me know if you receive any more such spam email.

I hope there is no connection with the porno site Joe, not some private fundraising?????
Anyway forwarded on both your and Kerry's complaints to W/Steer Group and I await a reply soon.

Jan
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin or