Re: [pyrnet] World Steering Committee Spam

In a message dated 3/25/01 2:31:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

. Our apologies, this has not been done through the W/S Group.

Mr Van Eck identifies himself specifically as doing this as part of the World
Steering Committee of which he is a member.  So "his"  Spam email messages
disagree with this.  Is Eddy Van Eck part of the World steering committee and
was he not the one that led the recent World Conference in Australia?  Is not
DR Robert Brown from the USA identified as head of this World Steering
Committee group?

The Spam continues uninterrupted on a daily basis.

Sorry to be so blunt, but my private more tactful messages did not do much
good it seems.

Joe