Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

In a message dated 3/25/01 2:51:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pearldigger@earthlink.net writes:

<< are you even open to thoughts and advice or just believe what you believe?
 i don't mean that to be unkind or smart, but i don't understand the harm in
 listening to others opinions or advice and taking them into consideration,
 while "thoroughly checking everything out" - i believe that's what you
 encouraged me to do.  however in this discussion, it seems that the only
 result has been backlash.

Hi Allison:

My ego is not so fragile that I cannot change my mind on any given subject.
What we have been dealing with here, for the most part, is a difference in
philosophy, rather than simple facts and figures.

Terry