Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

In a message dated 3/25/01 3:02:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pearldigger@earthlink.net writes:

<< you agree w/treating the medical problem but not preventing it? >>

In situations where there is a history of cancer in the line, then neuter the
animal if it will significantly increase its life expectancy. I have
absolutely no use for AR people, but I am also equally disdainful of people
who neuter their dogs Simply to make Their (the humans) lives easier. That is
why I am getting hit so hard from these people. They resent me pointing this
out. I have spoken to just as many breeders (although they may not be on this
list) who share my philosophy as there are people here who oppose it.
Terry