Re: [pyrnet] World Steering Committee Spam

In a message dated 3/25/01 6:17:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

Josh turns 20 in a few weeks, at which point, he will begin acting like an
adult! Right? Please tell me this is so!

Yes, Barb.  It is like magic.  Sort of like Cinderella at midnight.  The
transformation is immediate and complete.

Now that I have told you another of the great lies in life, get a grip on
yourself and stop asking silly questions. <G>

Joe