Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

Gee Terry, I wasn't the one that made the ridiculous comment about
"women castrating their male dogs", in such a nasty fashion.  Maybe if
you would look inside yourself you would understand, why your comments
are irritating to so many. You go on about people who spay/neuter as
being lazy?  You slug out with the comment about "me" being
intellectually challenged?  At least I don't have to ask my Mother to
support my issues, so I feel well enough to write on the list.  All I
have noticed is that you write one thing, and then deny you said it, or
avoid answering when people ask you to back it up.  Real convenient!
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas