Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

<sigh> Marie, most of what any of us state is personal opinion. I
generally give advice based on my personal experiences, or the
experiences of others whom I trust. But, for the most part, the
"proof" so to speak is anecdotal. What works for me and my dog
may not work for you and yours. As far as Terry's beliefs, yes,
he is certainly entitled to them. If he believes that neutering
destroys the quality of life for his dog, so be it. He does not
have to neuter his dog. I, however, will continue to neuter and
spay those that are not of breeding quality. As will others, I'm
sure.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com