[pyrnet] Some more info on me and my dogs!

I am in the southern suburbs of Chicago, it's around this time of year that
the Windy city cannot decide whether it should be in the 20's or the 50's ...
Now on to the Pooches..... "Monty Bear" my first  Pyr is 7 years old , he is
a finished champion of Summerhill lines...  "Tique" is my sisters first girl
, who really didn't like the show ring, but is a wonderful girl just the
same. She is mainly out of Summerhill and Pyr Haven. And then came along
"Diamond" from Pyr Haven, she finished very quickly and has done extremely
well in the showring. We bred "Diamond" last November to a male that is half
Pyr Haven and half Karolaska . We kept 3 of the pups , I have one male puppy
here.... he's a monster.

Just a few more things about me: I've been a member of the GPCA since 1997. I
sell all my dogs on contracts, and my pet quality pups on spay/neuter
agreements. I know I have come into the whole nuetering discussion late , but
I firmly agree that what happened so many years ago in the wild is almost
irrelevant to the dogs of today. People now have to take responsibilty of our
dogs actions, we provide them shelter, food , we train them. We now create
our own "pack's", if you will, to make sure "we" <as humans> are the Alpha's.
And above all, even if nuetering does make my life or a pet owners life
easier , someone may want to call it selfish, I firmly believe it is
healthier for the dog in more ways than one. Well then so be it, we are all
selfish for having dogs in the first place, whether for companionship, LGD or
otherwise. Just my two cents!

And also I am working on a web page , hopefully I can send a link to you all
soon.

DeAnna
MonTique Great Pyrenees