Re: [pyrnet] A biology lesson re:neutering

They too, will fast learn to stay away from it. :-) There was
someone on another list that told a story about two boys, I think
they were about 8 years old or so. The one boy challenged the
visiting boy to a peeing contest. The winner was the one who
could "hit" the electric fence. The one doing the challenging
deliberately missed, the other, of course, amanged to hit it,
dead on. He was rather shocked, both figuratively and literally,
and if I remember correctly, is now married with a couple of
kids. So, there was no permanent harm done. This was the strength
of a cattle charger I believe.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com