Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

In a message dated 3/26/01 12:06:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lochsloy@eagnet.com writes:

<< I am afraid I have to agree with you on this one! He obviously won't answer
 my question because he has no valid answer. If he had to come up with real
 evidence to support his view he would be up a creek without a paddle.
 Marie and Beau

One of the more prominent breeders that is featured in "The new Complete
Great Pyrenees", and who is a close friend of Paul Strang, does not believe
in neutering her dogs and told me so in no uncertain terms. Is your kennel
mentioned in the book?

Terry