Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

----- Original Message -----
From: <M3A4E5@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

> In a message dated 3/26/01 9:48:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> lochsloy@eagnet.com writes:
>
> << Why no Terry my kennel isn't mentioned. I don't even have a kennel. I
do
>  rescue. Perhaps you can tell me on which page she says that neutered dogs
>  aren't real dogs, and have no quality of life?
>  Marie and Beau
>   >>
> Email me privately if you would like to correspond with her, and I will
> provide you with the correct address and telephone number.

If she will back up your assertion that neutered dogs are not real dogs. And
have no quality of life after being neutered. Then you may send her contact
information to me offlist. And I will take this conversation up with her. If
all she will say is that she doesn't believe in routine neutering of dogs
than there is no point in my corresponding with her. As I said in another
post. My problem is not with your not believing in neutering. I happen to
disagree with you. But you are entitled to your opinion. And I to mine. My
problem is with your assertions that neutered dogs are not real dogs. And
that they have no quality of life. And I am pretty sure you did not get that
information from this breeder.
Marie and Beau