Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

In a message dated 3/26/01 9:48:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lochsloy@eagnet.com writes:

<< Why no Terry my kennel isn't mentioned. I don't even have a kennel. I do
 rescue. Perhaps you can tell me on which page she says that neutered dogs
 aren't real dogs, and have no quality of life?
 Marie and Beau

Email me privately if you would like to correspond with her, and I will
provide you with the correct address and telephone number.