[pyrnet] Apology

You know, I knew when I jumped in on the s/n thread, that I should just let it go. But, since s/n to keep down the number of unwanted pets is near and dear to my heart. And, the entire thread stemmed from a serious question that someone asked on the list. It is not her fault for asking, and I sincerely hope she will ask again if she has any further questions down the road. Due to the seriousness of the original question, and the response from Terry (who is a he, BTW, not a she) I just couldn't stay out of it! I am only a mere human, after all. I did, however, try to keep personal attacks against Terry out of my posts. I also tried to make it clear that what I posted would not be misconstrued as such. If I did not succeed, I apologize to all of you. To the original poster asking the original question, do the research. If you decide not to neuter your dog, then PLEASE keep him from producing unwanted litters. I am quite sure that you understand the gravity of the situation and will be responsible. You must do in what you believe in your heart is right for you and your dog. I wish you both only the best.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com