Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

Terry,

FYI Peri-anal ademonas are directly related to the production of testosterone.
Had Patou been neutered these never would have developed. He had to
be neutered as part of the surgery to prevent them from reoccuring. I thought
the issue was health issues and neutering. This is a big health issue. One that
leads to death. And avoidable.

I don't buy your flippant attitude about my dog's health. But what I would
like to say to you does not belong on this list. If you would like to continue
this "discussion" please email me privately.

Regards,

Carol Brescher Boyle
www.naturaldogfood.com