BE HAPPY!!!!!

From: <M3A4E5@aol.com>
<< Denial of reality may make it easier for you to justify your actions, but
that is all that it is!!>>

Excuse me?  Why is it whenever you're asked for facts to back up your
statements, you alway come back with some smart assed response.  Personally,
I think that I'm more grounded in reality then most.  That's it for my
comments to you on this subject.

Karen