Re: [pyrnet] Ahhh, the dog food debate!

On 31 Mar 2001, at 16:12, MonTiquePyrs@aol.com wrote:
> Does Abady have a website, I must say that's one that I have never heard of.
> I have heard of the California Natural and the Innova... The only bad thing
> about the Innova, that I have heard is in some dogs, not all, it causes
> diarhea. Maybe it's a richer food? I am California Natural is one I am
> considering as the kibble.

I've used Innova for years.  It's a food if you overfeed the dog will get
diarrhea cause it's a dense food.  It's 556 kcal/cup.  My pyr and
newf that eat this stay in good shape, nice coats, and they don't
have to be supplemented.  Some people I hear mix it with either
California Natural or the Innova Senior cause it is so dense.  I've
used the Senior for older ones and used the California Natural.  I
have a 110 newf who only eats 1-1/2 cup a day of regular Innova
and it's the same for my male pyr.  Website
http://www.naturapet.com/

Natura has a new food from what I see besides California Natural
and Innova, called Healthwise.  I haven't used it so can't comment
on it.

Janice, janices@austin.rr.com
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Sonny (pyr)
http://home.austin.rr.com/janices/