re: [pyrnet] CHAT: FYI

Hi,

I have the flue, and this just topped it off. I am totally miserable now. I had not hear about any of this. How disgusting. My childhood friend had a St. Bernard. Brandy was the best! Minus the massive slobber...lol She was our outside nanny. She watched over us while we played. One time one of the bulls got loose, and she kept him way from us while we ran to get help. She always had a knack for cheering us up. She would run behind the mini bikes when we were riding. One time one of us hit a field pipe, and she was right there. She acted as a stabilizer to help get up after any crash, and lick off the dirt...lol Usually right in the face...lol We had every confidence that if something really bad happened she would go get help for us. Well I said my stories, and I didn't have a sick stomach from this flue bug thing, but after reading more about this... now I do. How Gross! Where ever that petition is to stop the exportation of the St. Bernard into Asia ... my name will be on !
 it.

Merri

Mer