[pyrnet] dog food

Little late in the discussion about food, but a couple of years ago Consumer
Report did a review of dog foods.  One of the ones they rated very highly
was Maximum Nutrition (may be two X's in Maximum) Lamb and Rice.  It is
available only at Wal-Mart.  Runs about $21 for 40#.

I am in the process of changing our new adoptee Sasha over to it (folks who
had her were feeding her Iam's puppy food.......she is 3 1/2 or 4 years
old.)  Our daughter feeds the Max. Nutri. to her Rottweiler, Rat Terrier,
and foster Rat Terrier and our son feeds it to his
Staffordshire...........and people constantly comment on the gorgeous coats
they have.  You almost need sunglasses to look at her Rott.........the shine
of her coat is incredible.

Just thought I would mention it as Consumer Report does not accept
advertising of any kind so they have no incentive to recommend or dismiss
any particular brand.  You could probably find information at your library
about back copies of the magazine or I think they do kind of a year in
review thing.

Caryl