Re: RE: [pyrnet] rainy weather

> Paddington and Ivy Rose are so funny when it's raining. They charge to the
> door to be let out, then when they realize what's happening, the two of
> them will stand in the porch, in the doorway--the two saddest pyrs you can
> imagine. Ivy will eventually run down into the back yard, take care of
> business, and scoot back; Paddington just holds it! Often they'll look at
> me--I'm never sure if it's pleading or accusing--as if I can do something
> about it.

This is our guys to a "T".  First thing in the morning, after I let the
inside dogs out, I go out to the kennel runs/barn, and let the other ones
out.  If I take too long working out in the barn, when I come back to the
house, I have two sad looking Pyrs curled up on the back porch, as close to
the back door as they can get <G>.  When I let them back in, the first
thing Zoe does is get back on the couch -- ahh, what a life!

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees