Re: [pyrnet] rainy weather

Well, Merri, you could buy some nice sized trees and plant them
in the holes perhaps? LOL! Umm, mine dig ALL the time. The way we
solved the problem of them excavating the foundation in the other
house, was by giving them a LARGE sandbox in which they were
allowed to dig. If they dug anywhere else, it was filled in,
complete with a shovelful of their feces. They soon learned that
the designated area was "theirs" and the rest of the yard was
"ours".

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com