re: [pyrnet] rainy weather

Hi all,
Rain, and snow/slush in the northwest. What is it with Pyrs, and mud! Looks like Spring digging for Emmett.
Right by the fence 3 ft deep, I swear... I thought I was going see clean through to another country. He doesn't normally dig. He didn't tunnel. He just dug a LARGE hole! Is it the Spring rain. He got a ton of exercise this last weekend. Is digging the holes a type of bedding down? He has a giant dog house under a deck, but still prefers to be out in the rain. He was covered with mud from ear to ear, and from head to toe. *Smiling*
My son and I gave him a luke warm bath, and dried him. Is this going to be the routine when we get home? I have to go get dirt, for where he dug. My son said, there were many places where he dug up. This is our first Spring with Em. So I had to ask if it is Spring digging? Or if it could be something else. I too have a carpet cleaner. TG! Any advise?
Mer

Mer