re: Re: [pyrnet] rainy weather

Hi Barb,
How large of a sandbox did you put in? One more question...what did the shovelful of their feces do? Was the feces reference to the hole in the yard, or the holes they dug in the sandbox?  Did it tell the pyrs that that was their territory, or that it would be a nasty mess if they dug there again?(Emmett is picky about being around poop, but fresh mud that's okay, "I am hearing twilight zone music over that one". So I could understand if it was poop mess they were staying away from). Just trying to understand. Must be my head cold...lol Oops,
I guess that wasn't just one more question.
Keeping him clean is going to be a choir and a half. I can tell now. But we love him anyway.
Thanks for the feed back. And If I don't make any sense at all please disregard this e-mail...lol I am really down with the sickies.
Mer