From: <merrirfav@icehouse.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 4:02 PM
Subject: re: [pyrnet] rainy weather

> Hi all,
> Rain, and snow/slush in the northwest. What is it with Pyrs, and mud!
Looks like Spring digging for Emmett.
> Right by the fence 3 ft deep, I swear... I thought I was going see clean
through to another country. He doesn't normally dig. He didn't tunnel. He
just dug a LARGE hole! Is it the Spring rain. He got a ton of exercise this
last weekend. Is digging the holes a type of bedding down? He has a giant
dog house under a deck, but still prefers to be out in the rain. He was
covered with mud from ear to ear, and from head to toe. *Smiling*
> My son and I gave him a luke warm bath, and dried him. Is this going to be
the routine when we get home? I have to go get dirt, for where he dug. My
son said, there were many places where he dug up. This is our first Spring
with Em. So I had to ask if it is Spring digging? Or if it could be
something else. I too have a carpet cleaner. TG! Any advise?