re: Re: [pyrnet] rainy weather

Hi Allison,
I hope that went Emmett grows older he will want to stay out of the rain like your daddy dog. What a mess! We went over the tub twice with tub & tile cleaner. Yack... I am so tire right now.I don't know which way is up. Thanks for telling me about your pyrs. :o) I was concerned about him staying out in the rain too. I told Emmett that he shouldn't do wwf mud wrestling when we are not home, and can't charge admission...lol I am going to turn in for now. Have a great night :o)
Mer