Re: Re: [pyrnet] rainy weather

Mer, the only problem with this digging thing is, I never get the hole
where I want it.  I am "still" trying to get a Koi pond dug, but none of
these dogs will dig towards that end!  The closest I got was the P.B.
Pigs rooting around when they were tied out in that area.  They softened
it up,but move the dirt into mounds, not a good hole like I need!  Can't
win, holes to fall in, but no Koi pond....just doesn't seem fair!  LOL
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas