Re: [pyrnet] new behavior-growling at small dog

Elaine, sounds like the same type of thing.  I feed in separate areas.
and then stand mid way with a rolled up newspaper ( for the "crack"
effect as it smacks the counter ).  If anyone finishes too fast and
nonchalantly starts to wander nibbling bits off the floor ( little
Su-Ling is bad about this ), then the crack usually sends them out of the
room ( to wipe their faces on the carpet or couch! :-) ,
as we all know ).  What annoys me, is the more weight they carry, the
worse they get about the food.  No one is starving in this house!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka