RE: [pyrnet] rainy weather

> I guess I thought I had the only pyr that doesn't like the rain. And even
> though she doesn't like it, she seems compelled to walk extra slowly while
> on her leash (I tried covering her  with the umbrella and it didn't help).

Reminds me of a neat thing I saw at a show some time ago.  It was like a
horse blanket but for dogs.  The one I saw was on a rottie, and it had a
head of a rottie and the kennel name on the side.  I'm tempted to try
making one for the Pyrs, that would help keep the fur dry.  What I really
need would be a set of boots!

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees