Re: RE: [pyrnet] rainy weather

Paddington and Ivy Rose are so funny when it's raining. They charge to the
door to be let out, then when they realize what's happening, the two of
them will stand in the porch, in the doorway--the two saddest pyrs you can
imagine. Ivy will eventually run down into the back yard, take care of
business, and scoot back; Paddington just holds it! Often they'll look at
me--I'm never sure if it's pleading or accusing--as if I can do something
about it. If I bring them in, Paddington will be back at the door, needed
to check it out, every hour or so, to see if by chance it's stopped.
The weird thing is that when we lived in an apartment for the first year
of Paddington's life, and had to walk him on leash all the time, he never
minded the rain. In fact, when it rained really hard, he loved to chase
the water down the gutters.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose