Re: [pyrnet] eye color

lmweisser@home.com writes:

But, of course, as in nearly everything, he was right :-))  What
he said was that they were so dark that no light shone out of them.  She had
an almost "flat" expression.

Yes, I agree.  The black is almost "wall-eyed", flat color with no depth.
While the French use amber brown as a translated description, it is not
yellow at all.  It is the dark rich brown with the amber highlights.  (do you
ever think we break this down too much, but as Linda said these verbal
descriptions mean different things to different folks and this results in us
being more specific not to either get too dark or certainly too light)

Joe