Re: [pyrnet] eye color

I really like the dark dark brown eyes. We once showed  a Pyr with what I considered to be eyes that are too light (altho brown, but a lighter brown) under Guy Mansecal.  We figured that because her eyes were more "amber" it might be fine for a French judge...not so!  Although he did like our dog very much, he felt very strongly that this lighter brown eye was not correct at all.  I did learn from that experience that amber does not mean "light brown"
Charlotte

Steelmoment@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/6/01 3:17:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, SArtz@wiche.edu